Skip to main content

I want to create a template as a planner and sell it to my community. Every client should have a template planner that I designed, they should edit it according to their own needs but these edits should not change other people's templates or mine. I made a design with Lucid. Then I converted it to a template. I gave edit permission for the template. When the user I gave permission to edit, the main template is affected. Other people's templates should not be affected. How can I do this?

Hi @tungatamga 

To utilize the template, team members must either make a copy of it themselves or you, as the owner, must duplicate and share a separate copy with each individual.

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Hi @tungatamga, thanks for your question. I wanted to add just a bit of additional information to Huma’s response. When you share a template with collaborators, it will appear in your collaborators’ “Shared With Me” folder. They can create a new document or board from this template by hovering over the document or board name and selecting New. If they have edit permissions, they can make changes to the template itself by double-clicking on the template document. I hope this helps!