Skip to main content

I am trying to use Perfect Wiki for MS Teams which makes it possible to link to a published LucidChart document (or an embedded document) which is great.

But what is not great is that i cannot use the MS Teams Lucidchart App as that lacks the share menu (and the share title button). 

Is there a special reason why the sharing is disabled inside teams?

Hi @fredrik s thanks for posting in the community! Unfortunately the share and file menu options are not currently supported in the MS Teams Lucidchart App.

This is by design. Several of the file menu options are duplicative given the functionality of the Teams integration and the ability to share diagrams in Teams. You can still locate some file menu actions either in the Lucidchart editor in MS Teams or through your docs list if you navigate to the Lucidchart app in Teams.

The main functions that aren't available that were in the file menu are the export and share options-- which will need to be done outside of Teams through Lucidchart directly.

However I can certainly understand how it would be helpful for these options to also be available in the MS Teams Lucidchart app. Would you mind adding your idea to our feature request form? Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to the product development team for their consideration.