Skip to main content

I made my own shapes. I can include this library but the shapes are not visible to drag them into the Lucidchart window what am I doing wrong?

Thanks for posting in the Lucidchart Community. I’m sorry for the trouble you are having with your custom shapes and am happy to help.

Just to make sure that we are on the same page please review our Work with Shapes article to see the details on how to modify Lucidchart shapes to create your own custom shapes. For information on uploading and organizing shapes into libraries please see our Access Organize and Share Shapes article. 

Could you try opening your document in a private or incognito window to see if this solves the issue?

If the issue persists could you open a one on one troubleshooting ticket via this form and include the URL to your document as well as a file you uploaded as a custom shape? If anyone else is running into the same issue and an incognito window does not solve this please also reach out via the form and include the requested information.