Skip to main content

I have this weird scenario that I get green check marks in the top right of shapes when I drop them into the diagram. 

1. If I start a new diagram I do not have it

2. If I cut and paste the existing diagram into a new blank one the old images have the check new ones I add do not

3. If in the new diagram I do a change shape the new shape still has the check

4. the original document also has images that are normal.  If I do a change shape on that the new shape is normal.

Thanks

Mike

Hello thanks for posting on the community!

It looks and sounds like you have a conditional formatting rule set up to include that icon on certain shapes on your document. I would recommend checking out our Conditional Formatting and Icon Sets article to understand this functionality and if you would like to remove the rule - this section of the article will walk you through how to do that.

If you have any follow up questions please feel free to post them below!

Thanks Shanna for the quick response.

I had looked at conditional formatting.

But when I select a shape and then the conditional formatting wand an option comes up to create a rule does not show me an existing rule.  Also if I do the view->Conditional Formatting it also shows no rule.

Am I interpreting this wrong?

Mike

Hi Mike

I am going to create a ticket on your behalf so that we can take a closer look and provide more specific troubleshooting instructions. Thanks!

You can

• select all the shapes with that check mark

• click on "Icon Sets" (just to the left of the "Conditional Formatting" magic wand)

• in the popup menu expand the menu on the check mark icon

• and select "Remove Icon"

David thanks so much for your contribution to this thread - so helpful!