Skip to main content

I am attempt to export an image to Google Drive. I select Export to Google Drive give some options and select "Download". But that just downloads the exported format to my local drive. Not what I want to do. I want to export the image to google drive as selected.

Hi Chris

Thanks for posting in the Lucidchart Community! I'm sorry for the trouble you're having with exporting to Google Drive. This Help Center article explains how to export to Google Drive and how to sync your files to Google Drive. Let me know if you have any questions. If you continue to experience this issue please provide a screenshot of the error that occurs. Thanks!

I used saved on the document floor plan that I I was drawing and before I could finish it disappeared It is no longer on the page. Can you assist me with

the draft drawing or explain why it disappeared. Thanks

Van Nuys Floor plans

Hi Claudette thanks for reaching out and sorry for the trouble. Can you try opening the document in a Chrome Incognito browsing session? This often improves performance by starting a fresh cookie session and disabling your extensions.

If you have access to the feature you can also check the revision history to see if the changes are there. Please see this article for information on how you can restore from a previous version.

It's also worth noting that saving issues are often related to an unstable internet connection. You may want to look at your internet connection to confirm that this is not a factor.

If the issue persists could you please reach out to the Lucid Support team directly using this form so we can take a closer look? Please make sure to include the name and URL of your document. Hope this helps!