Skip to main content

As a power user using the Data for my diagrams
I want to select objects with the same Data
So that I can easily update them

For example I have changed my mind and need to select all objects which have a Data field with a particular value (for example Field: owner Value: me). I cannot do that in any other way than manually selecting all the objects on the page and inspecting their Data and updating those that are relevant. This is extremely inefficient and tedious. I would hugely benefit from having an option to select all objects with the same Data. On a secondary note I would also benefit from having an option to replace/rename all Data fields/values with different field names and/or values.

It seems that once any Data is set it's really difficult to change it on scale which makes Data less useful.

Hi Miro

Thank you for posting this in the Lucid Community! I love your idea and I think it would benefit many of our users. Would you mind to take some time to post in the product feedback section of the community. These ideas are forwarded directly to our devs to have a look at. 

Feel free to post some screenshots of your use case here on this thread. We always love to celebrate the successes and suggestions of our users here within the Community.

Again thank you so much for taking the time to post this idea and submit it to our dev team. I'm looking forward to seeing your idea in Lucidchart--Cheers!

Hi! I’m Abby from Lucid, reaching out because I think you, and others who might come across this topic in the future, might be interested in Lucid’s Data Trusted User Group. This group is made up of knowledgeable users who regularly analyze and visualize data in their work. As part of this group, you’ll have the opportunity to connect directly with Lucid’s product team, gain early access to beta features, and share insights about your needs, shaping the future of Lucid’s data solutions 🎉 You can learn more and request to join here. Thanks!