Skip to main content

How can I keep track of changes made to my board? If I make a mistake can I restore to a previous version if I need to?

Hi there thanks for posting in the community! If you are on a Team or Enterprise account you can view past edits and restore to previous versions using Revision History. To access Revision History click on the clock icon in Canvas View Controls (bottom right of the editor). 

In the panel that opens you can see previous versions of your document which collaborator made the edit and when the edit was made.

If you want to keep track of specific versions click on the three dots to the right of the date and time edited and choose Name This Version. Then at the top of the Revision History panel you can toggle on “Show named versions only” effectively showing you only the most important versions. 

Finally to restore your board to a previous version select the version you want to restore to then choose either “New from Version” to create a new separate Lucidspark board with the contents of the version or “Restore” to update the contents of the current document to that version. 

I hope this helps! For more information please view this Revision History article from our Help Center and post additional questions below. 

This is no longer accurate! It’s the cloud button now. @Abby S 

Hi @Lee Cliff, you’re correct! We’ve updated the Lucidspark UI since this post was created. You can now select the cloud icon next to the title of the board in the upper right of the editor.

This will open the revision history menu as shown above, where you can view, track, and restore from previous versions of the board. 

Thanks for pinging us on this! 

For sure :-)