Skip to main content

On my team we all have full edit rights in our email domain for all Lucid documents we create.

Currently I have to look in 2 places to find documents - my documents and shared with me.

Want to see 1 folder with ALL the documents our team has - not 2 places.

Don't see how to view 1 folder with all documents

Hi Jim thanks for reaching out and apologies for the delayed response. So "My Documents" can only be viewed you and no other users. When you want other users to see your documents then you would share them and it would appear in their "Shared with me" tab. If you want one location for the entire Team to view documents then I suggest making a folder and sharing it with the other users. That way any document in that folder can be viewed by everyone on the team. 

Hey @Sara M 

I was looking to share a folder with the team and seems that you answered that thanks for that.

My question is if I leave the company that folder will get lost or my team still have the power to manage that folder?

Thank you in advance.

Hi Rogerio good question. When a user is removed from a team the documents and folders owned by that user can be transferred to another person within the team to manage. You can find more information in our Admin Panel article from our Help Center. Please let me know if you have any other questions about this!