Skip to main content

I'm not sure what is going on but I was able to search "server" this morning under Icons and it yielded several good options. This afternoon it yields no search results at all! I logged out and back in and still the same - nothing. Heck I searched for basic things like 'wireless' and 'network' - nothing. There's something broken within LucidChart's integration somewhere. I need this fixed as I cannot use Visio on my Mac. Please help.

Hi @sam l thanks for posting in the community! Just to confirm my understanding you are searching for "server" using the magnifying glass in the Shapes menu and clicking 'Icons' to look for icons is this correct?

I unfortunately was not able to reproduce the issue you have described. Could you please try the following troubleshooting steps and let me know if you see any improvements?

• Please try opening your document in a private or Incognito window and search for "server" this way.

• Can you please try connecting to different network?

Please let me know if this is not the issue you are seeing or if you have any additional questions! If you'd prefer you can also reach out to us in a private support ticket by filling out this form. Thank you!

You are correct. When I typed in "server" in the "Icons" context (per your screenshot) it stated "No results found.". However if you changed context to "Shapes" and "Images" it would bring up results.  It was limited to just the "Icons" context so my network isn't the issue nor should it the browser mode if it worked before.

Now checking again today it seems to be working. It would be great to understand what may have caused it to not work yesterday evening so it can be prevented in the future. When I posted this at 6:55p Central time yesterday (8/24/22) it was not working.  Right this very minute it works.

Hi @sam l thanks for the update I'm glad to hear that you are able to search for "Server" icons now. We did experience an issue where we believe your organization's firewall service may have incorrectly flagged our domain as malicious and that's what caused your documents to not display. The issue has now been corrected however it may have taken a moment for your firewall service to update with the correction.

Since there are many factors that can contribute the issue you have described I unfortunately am not able to provide a specific reason. However please don't hesitate to let us know if you come across a similar issue again and we would be happy to assist in further troubleshooting. 

Feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions or create a new post if there's a different topic you'd like to discuss. Thank you!