Skip to main content

Lucidchart is working but using search freezes the browser tab.  I don't know where to report this so I'll post here.

Hi Magnus thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the search function. Just to clarify- are you referring to the 'search documents' box in the top right corner of the Lucid home page or the image/shape/icon search feature within the Lucidchart editor?

As a first step could you try searching in a Google Chrome incognito window? This will help to rule out any interference related to cookies/caching or browser extensions. (If you have any Chrome extensions set up to run in incognito mode would you mind disabling them for this test?) If that doesn't work I recommend connecting to a different network. Sometimes performance issues can be related to your internet security/speed and this step will help us eliminate that possibility.

If none of the above helps please reach out to Support using this form so we can continue more detailed troubleshooting. If possible please include a screenshot of your Javascript Console output after searching. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl+Shift+J (if your computer is a Windows/Linux) OR Cmd+Opt+J (if your computer is a Mac). Thanks!

My screen freezes when I copy and paste an object. Quite frustrating!

Hi Edward 

Thanks for following up on this thread! If you haven't already would you mind trying the steps in my last comment above to rule out any network or browser-related causes? If that doesn't work could you contact the support team directly using this form so that we can look into any potential issues with your specific document? Please be sure to include the URL of your document and a screenshot of the object you're trying to copy-paste. Thanks!