Skip to main content

Hi - I started by inputting a bunch of sticky notes.  Somehow these now are further down the page so when I pull up the page I don't see the sticky notes.  There is no scroll bar to find anything.  I also have the problem on Lucid Charts - tons of grey space before finding the page with the chart.  I have tried duplicating and saving with my cursor on the actual chart.  Nothing is working on either program.

Hi Kaitlyn

Thanks for posting in the community! Could you try opening your board in a Google Chrome incognito window to help us narrow down the potential cause? Could you also try connecting to a different network? Sometimes account performance issues can be related to internet security/speed or browser issues. These steps will help us eliminate that possibility. If those don’t resolve the problem can you please provide the following information so I can take a closer look?

• A screenshot of the issue.
  • The URL to your board.
  • The browser you are working in.
  • A screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output after reproducing the issue. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl+Shift+J (if your computer is a Windows/Linux) OR Cmd+Opt+J (if your computer is a Mac).

Thanks in advance for your help and patience!