Skip to main content

Hi

I have created and downloaded many documents to pdf without issue.  I have a document now that produces a blank page when I download it to pdf.  I also get a blank screen when I try and print it from lucidchart.

Thanks

Cheri

Hi Cheri

Thanks for posting! As this issue seems to be document-specific I have created a ticket with you to help you resolve this issue via email. 

A quick update on this issue for anyone else encountering this issue: The pages that were blank were Master Pages. Since these are only meant to apply to other pages in the document when needed they will not show in the PDF export. If you are looking to export these pages you have to convert your pages back from master pages to normal pages by right-clicking on the page view tabs at the bottom and selecting "Convert to page".

Hope this helps!

I am having a similar probelm where a link to a pdf document on my website causes all of the writing in a sticky not to disappear. What should I do? Also, is there an acceptable conversion I can do with a pdf so that it will be accepted in Lucidchart?

Hey @PMMarron thanks for following up on this post! 

Regarding the issue you are describing with PDF downloads: 

• Try the export in a Chrome Incognito browsing session. This often improves performance by clearing your cache and cookies and disabling your extensions.
  • Sometimes issues like this can be related to internet connection speed or network security. Please try the export again on another network, ensuring that you are on a strong, stable connection.

If the issue still persists could you respond with the following information:

• A temporary Support PIN for this document. For more information on generating a Support PIN, check out this Help Center article.
  • A screenshot of the document as well as the exported PDF, showing the discrepancies.

Regarding your second question: You can import vector PDFs (e.g. created from a Miro or MURAL export) as a Lucidspark Board. For more information please read through the articles linked in the Import Files into Lucidspark article for more information on this.