Skip to main content

How do you save a Lucid Chat you have worked on?

Hey @ayandas -- Lucidchart saves automatically. You will notice the “saving” and “saved” notification in the top of your toolbar while working on a document. 

If you are having trouble saving your work, the best thing to check on is your network connection as well as your browser settings. 

Hope this helps!

Hey @ayandas -- Lucidchart saves automatically. You will notice the “saving” and “saved” notification in the top of your toolbar while working on a document. 

If you are having trouble saving your work, the best thing to check on is your network connection as well as your browser settings. 

Hope this helps!

Thank you @Phillip W. This is helpful. So, I have finished my chat, but I want to save it as PDF or PPT and present it to a wider team during a meeting. Thats the option I'm looking for actually. 

Hey @ayandas -- thanks for the reply! So, you can either export as a PDF by clicking File > Export > PDF or you could check into our PowerPoint integration. Either of these options should work well for what you are trying to do. 

Hope this helps! 

@Phillip W Thank you so much. Worked like a charm

@ayandas -- no problem at all!