Skip to main content

If I am in G-Drive and create a LucidChart file (e.g. hit New > More > LucidChart) the file is saved to G-Drive > My Drive > LucidChart. However if I create a LucidChart file from the LucidChart app (e.g. hit New > LucidChart > Blank Document) the file is saved to My Documents. At this point how to I save this file back to G-Drive > My Drive > LucidChart? Do I need to go into G-Drive and recreate the file?

Hi Michelle 

Thanks for posting to Lucidchart Community! If you created a Lucidchart document through Google Drive it automatically syncs to the Lucidchart folder in your Drive account. However because you created a document through the Lucidchart app you will need to manually sync those documents to your Google Drive.

You can do this by going to your Account Settings > Apps & Integrations > Automatic Synchronization to Google Drive > click 'Sync Now' next to the 'You currently have X unsynced Lucidchart diagrams'. Also make sure you have 'Automatically sync new diagrams to Google Drive' enabled. 

For more information about Lucidchart in Google Drive please visit the Help Center article here.

I hope that helps! Feel free to reach out in this thread if you have any further questions!