Skip to main content

i cannot find my saved file in lucid chart and also I have downloaded image from lucid chart which I am not able to find in any folder. Please help urgently need to retrieve my old saved data

Hey Maneesha

Before panicking over lost work there are a few things you can do to recover lost work:

Check Your Account: 
The document(s) may still be there. Have you double checked that you're in the correct account? Sometimes users will use single sign on while signed into a different email account which can produce errors. We suggest that you make sure you've checked any and all Lucidchart accounts that might be under your email address(es). 

Check Your Trash: 
It is easy to accidentally delete documents. Please check that the documents aren’t in your trash. You can access your trash at the bottom of your folder manager found on the documents page. 

Check Ownership: 
If the documents were shared with you and now you no longer see them in your account it is possible that whoever shared it with you rescinded your access. We recommend reaching out to the document owner to have them re-share it with you. 

Check Browser History: 
Your documents might be hiding in your browser history. If you carefully look through your browser history when you last worked on the document you might be able to find it.

Regarding the downloaded file Lucidchart will automatically export files to your Downloads folder. If the file has indeed exported and is not in our Downloads folder please check your browser settings as Lucidchart cannot dictate where the file is sent after being exported. If you are running into issues exporting your document please check out these basic troubleshooting steps found here.