Skip to main content

I am using LucidChart and the Salesforce Import feature to bring over contacts and create org charts for targeted accounts. We do not have the full paid Salesforce integration. I am only using the standard feature which allows me to import contacts only. This feature worked fine for a few days but then it stopped and get this warning (below) about single sign-on. I have signed out of Salesforce and re-logged in but I am still getting this warning. I contacted our Salesforce Administrator but since this is not a full two-way integration they are unfamiliar with LucidChart. 

Thanks for the help

- Matt 

Hi Matthew

Thanks for posting in the Lucidchart Community! It looks like this is an issue on the Salesforce side. The error message shown in the screenshot above requests that you log in using Single Sign on rather than email/password. Will you try creating a new blank document and attempting to import Salesforce data? In the blank document click 'File' 'Import Data' and 'Sales Account Mapping'. This should require you to log in through Salesforce and should take you to a page with options to sign in using Single Sign On. Using this page you should be able to log in successfully. If this does not work or if I am misunderstanding the issue please let me know! I'd be happy to continue taking a look into this and any other information you can provide. Let me know if you have any questions!

Hey Chase. I have our Salesforce Admin looking into too. Thinking making its a permission to allow multiple simultaneous sign on for my credentials or something. That said I did as you said above and it does re-prompt me to sign into Salesforce but it takes me to this page (below) which has my SSO credentials pre-populated in it. After I submit then I get the warning that I included in my first message. I do not see any additional items or settings aside from the custom domain link which I'm not smart enough to use. Ironically I use the same SSO to sign into LucidChart via Okta. Does that trigger any new ideas? Also its funny because it worked for a day or two then started spitting out this error message and no longer links to Salesforce. 

Thanks for the help

- Matt 

Hi Matthew

Thanks for your above response. We wanted to follow up and see if you were able to find any solution in your Salesforce Instance! If not would you mind submitting a support ticket here so we can take a closer look at this issue? Thanks for your patience!