Skip to main content

Hi How do I connect Lucidchart to Salesforce Non-Prod (Sandbox) environment to import data model? By default it is connecting to the production instance. Access to production is always restricted for these sort of tasks.

Thanks

Hardeep

Hi Hardeep 

Thanks for posting! It is not currently possible to import your schema from a sandbox account but this capability is on our product roadmap and will be added to the integration shortly. I will follow up as soon as it is added. Let me know if you have any questions in the meantime. 

I am in need of this as well.

This would be a big deal.

Hi all 

It is now possible to import schemas from Salesforce Sandbox instances. Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns!

How can i import from Salesforce Sandbox? What kind of Lucid License do i need?  Please suggest.

Sunil

You should be on the correct level of account.  I am responding to your open support ticket to troubleshoot the import issues you are having.

I am running into this issue. What is the correct level of account? There is no information here.

Hi Srilakshmi

Thanks for posting in the Lucidchart community and I'm sorry for the confusion. Karsten's previous reply was referring to Sunil's account which has the appropriate account level for this functionality. It looks like you already have an open support ticket with Maison so we will continue to help you troubleshoot via email. Let me know if you have any questions!

Which SFDC API Lucidchart supports? In the past it wasn't possible to e.g. export the Individual object and the related consent objects. Thanks.

Hi Frederic

Thanks for your post. Would you mind providing some more details on how you'd like to export imported objects from Salesforce? For example are you attempting to export an image file you can share or export a copy of the ERD you created back to Salesforce?