Skip to main content

I am trying to import the Salesforce data schema onto Lucid chart. I saw posts from two years ago that this was possible. Is this feature still available?

Hi Gilchrist

Thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! Yes this feature is still available. For help importing Salesforce schema into Lucidchart please take a look at the Salesforce section of the Entity Relationship Diagram article from our help center. If you have any questions please let me know!

Hi this feature is not working for me at all. When I click "Import from Salesforce" the "Activate license" popup confirmation appears then after confirmation a message saying that my company has approved the feature and that the refresh will enable all features immediately is shown but nothing gets enabled. It goes into the same loop. 

Detail... Salesforce Account integration is working without any problems...

Can someone please help? Chrome Console error:

Hi there 

Thank you for posting in the Lucid Community! The Salesforce schema import feature is only available to Enterprise subscriptions. The error message you are seeing to "activate your license" is a bug that has been identified by our development team and they are currently working on a fix! Apologies for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have additional questions! 

Many thanks! Love Lucid but this is costing me a lot of time to build the ERD from scratch manually. Thanks for the help!

No problem! Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Hi - I am having the same issue.  Has this bug been fixed or is there a workaround?  Thanks.

Hi Chris thank you for posting in the Lucid Community! Do you mind sharing the error message that you are seeing? The Salesforce schema import feature is only available to Enterprise subscriptions. If you are interested in upgrading right away please visit our Upgrade your Lucid account article. Thanks for using Lucid! Let us know if you have additional questions! 

Hi - I believe I am on the Enterprise license currently...I was just added to a team.  I was able to link to one of my Salesforce dev sandboxes but when I attempt to import data I get a popup asking me if I want to try the intelligent diagramming application.  Based on the description doesn't seem related to SFDC integration.  I click Activate License or No Thanks and the popup disappears but nothing happens.  

Hi Chris! I've gone ahead and created a ticket since we will need to get some personal information moving forward. Our support team will reach out via email. 

Hi there, any update on this issue, I’m still experiencing the same thing that my admin has approved the request and then when the page refreshes, and I try to import again, I just get the same pop-up.

Hey @IzelleDP -- thanks for posting! Do you mind sharing the error message that you are seeing? The Salesforce schema import feature is only available to Enterprise subscriptions. If you are interested in upgrading right away please visit our Upgrade your Lucid account article. 

Let us know if you continue to experience issues!