Skip to main content

Hello

I was an employee with a fin-tech company that had enabled federated SSO.  I left Intuit a couple of years ago and have recently rejoined.  I am again federated with the same email address.  I was hoping I could get access to the documents associated to my account a couple of years back.  There are a number that are very valuable to Intuit.  Is that possible?  Thanks.

Doug

Hi Doug thank you for contributing to the Lucid Community!

To maintain your privacy I've created a support ticket from your request and have reached out directly via email for more information! We will be in touch with you shortly. Please check your inbox and we'll continue the conversation there. Thanks for your patience!

If anyone else out there is experiencing a similar issue please reach out to us at support@lucidchart.com.

Awesome thanks Richard!

You're welcome Doug!

For any future viewers of this thread with a similar question; often times documents are transferred when a user is deleted or delicensed. The Lucid user that receives the document transfer will see a folder titled "from [email address of deleted Lucid user]". Visit our Lucid Help Center to learn more about Transferring Files.