Skip to main content

I am building out a recommendation for the use of Lucid, what is the best way to begin training for lucid? Using the product the same as Visio

Hi @Douglas MJR

Thanks for your post! Happy to hear you’re working on a recommendation for bringing in new users happy 😀🙌

💡 Here are some resources to help you and your team get started with Lucid and create your first diagrams!

I would also recommend exploring our Learning Campus Hub to find other helpful resources according to your needs 🤓 From there, you can search in the Help Center, Training Labs, and Community using key words! 

I hope this helps! 

Hi Flavia, 

Like Douglas I’m new to Lucid and I’m looking for 1-1 tutor, can you suggest anyone. I’m not good at watch bite size demos, I learn best with virtual online live tutor. Is there someone you can recommend? I learn fast. Thank you. 

Dee. 

Hi @dee

Thanks for your interest in maximizing your Lucid experience! While we don’t provide 1:1 tutoring, we offer Webinars that allow Lucid users to join live training sessions and learn from our trainers and their peers. 

You can check out the calendar for the next live webinars and register for them here. If you’d like to watch the recordings of previous Webinars, you can browse them in this page.

Hi @Douglas MJR

Thanks for your post! Happy to hear you’re working on a recommendation for bringing in new users happy 😀🙌

💡 Here are some resources to help you and your team get started with Lucid and create your first diagrams!

I would also recommend exploring our Learning Campus Hub to find other helpful resources according to your needs 🤓 From there, you can search in the Help Center, Training Labs, and Community using key words! 

I hope this helps! 

thank you so much!!!