Skip to main content

Hi 

i don't remember my password i have pressed the "forgot your password" button 3 times and haven't received a reply.

please advise and help me this is very important.

Thank you

Lior

Hi Lior

Thanks for posting on the community and I'm sorry for the trouble you're experiencing while trying to reset your password. You can set/reset your password here: password flow. Make sure you are entering in the correct account email address and check your spam folder just in case your email client filters out emails from us.

Hope this helps!

Same thing is happening to me. I forgot my passsword. No pw reset and when I tried to log in via google thinking perhaps that's what I did the first time it created a new account for me without any of my documents or the paid features. And the link in this thread isn’t working for me. 

Hi Conlan I apologize for the hassle. It looks like you already submitted a Support ticket about this issue so I just responded to you with some additional information. 

If anyone else is having trouble with password resets or account access I recommend resetting your password using the updated link in Ashely's comment above. If this does not resolve the issue please reach out to the Support team. Doing otherwise may delay your response time.