Skip to main content

I've accidentally created a large board in lucidspark but the zoom is at 100. Is there a way to scale everything out as one? My team and I can't really share the doc because it's zoomed in too far and the lines disappear. 

Hi Chris thanks for posting in the Lucid community - I'm happy to help! Unfortunately automatic scaling isn't currently supported in Lucidspark. In this case I believe the best option is to select all objects on your canvas by clicking and dragging or using Ctrl/Cmd + A zoom out to your desired level then click and drag to resize all your shapes simultaneously as I've demonstrated in this GIF:

However I certainly understanding how automatic scaling would be an efficient solution. If you're willing to share our development team would love to hear more about your idea via this feature request form. Feedback submitted here is considered when prioritizing improvements to Lucidspark. Thanks for your request and apologies for any inconvenience. Please let me know if you have additional questions!