Skip to main content

We are trying to lock down Lucid a bit more and have noticed that View Only licenses can be given to anyone and while they have less rights being able to view is a privilege we want to manage. Does anyone know how to set up view only licenses to be requested before being granted? Thanks!

Hi Rebecca thanks for contributing to the Lucid Community! Just to make sure we're on the same page please review our View-only Users on an Enterprise Account article from the Lucid Help Center.

Any user without a product license that is a member of your organization's Lucid Enterprise account will be a view-only user. In order to restrict their access further I suggest the following actions:

• Do not share documents directly with these users or groups where they have membership. 

• Restrict your Enterprise users the ability to share documents images and folders with all users on the account at once. This restriction can be set in your Admin Panel > Collaboration Settings (please see this Help Center article for more information).

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.