Skip to main content

Would like to be able to generate a report on process step and process data (process time wait time type of waste etc.).  Would also like to be ab le to search and report out on any properties the business is interested in (e.g. Tell me every process step with wait times?  Could you pull every process step that has transportation waste? etc.).

Hi Todd thank you for posting in the Lucid community! Our sincere apologies for the delayed response on this thread--I wanted to follow up in case this answer may still be useful to you and to provide a solution for other users who see this thread in the future. You can highlight attributes tied via data linking to specific process steps using conditional formatting. However it is not possible to create reports or filter based on these attributes. We're always looking for ways to improve Lucidchart and your feedback is the best way for us to keep developing a useful and effective product. I've submitted your idea to our product team on your behalf and it will be taken into consideration when prioritizing improvements. 

For anyone else with a similar request: please submit your feedback using this feature request form to provide additional context and support for this feature request. We would also love to hear additional detail about your use case see an example of what you're hoping to achieve or learn about a workaround you've discovered in the thread below. Thanks for your request!