Skip to main content

I am creating a LucidChart template to be used by other team members. This will also have custom menus/shapes.

Some of the objects I wish to reuse from another diagram but need to remove the old shape data/properties and add new shape data/properties from the new data source in the template.

If I drag&drop a row from the new data source onto the shape/object it adds the new properties but does not delete the old (differing columns etc). 

How can i remove the old shape data/properties from the object I am reusing so it will only have the new shape data/properties.

Thanks

Hey John

Thank you for posting in the Lucid Community and thank you for all of the hard work you've put in as well as your enthusiasm and passion you've shown for Lucid! We would love the opportunity to help out with your workflow and as such we have forwarded your request onto the proper team so we can personally reach out to thank you and offer some solutions to some of the complex problems you've presented. Again John we sincerely appreciate your contribution and we look forward to talking to you soon!

Cheers 🍻