Skip to main content

Hello

When I export a document and select "Crop to Content" a white border is added to the document. Is there a way to not include it in the export? I often want to use a full scale image of a diagram and am having to crop the image after exporting from Lucid Chart. 

So far the only reliable method is to set the page margin to 0 adjust the page size such that the diagram fills up the entire page and select "Do not Crop" when exporting. However this means having to set custom page size for every document.

Is there an easier way of removing the border?

Hi Pavel thanks for posting! Instead of selecting "crop to content" in the drop down menu you can select "custom". This will give you the option to crop the diagram right there within the export flow so you don't have to do it separately afterwards. This will allow you to crop it as close to the diagram as you'd like so no white space is included. Hope this helps!

Hi Maison thanks for your response. Normally I'd crop after exporting anyway but was really looking for a way to avoid cropping altogether. Are there other options apart from custom page size?

Hi Pavel unfortunately there isn't. If you think our export process could be improved you can provide that feedback to our product team by posting in the product feedback section of the community. Thanks for your request and I apologize for any inconvenience this causes for you!