Skip to main content

Can you help with the position of the contextual panel?  It interferes with the view and expands out into the workspace which interferes with the view at times.  Example:  If I'm moving a lane up or down the contextual panel will expand and block my view making it difficult to collaborate or do a presentation.  It's an interruption in some instances.  Can the swim lane be placed back at the top underneath the ruler and an option to turn the contextual panel expansion off and on at all?  Can you help with this?

Hi there

Thanks for posting to Lucid Community! Sorry for the trouble with the contextual panel I'd be happy to help. To hide the contextual panel you can simply click on it again and it will disappear temporarily. 

Unfortunately it is not currently possible to move the contextual panels. However we're always looking for ways to improve Lucidchart and your feedback is the best way for us to do that. Would you mind adding your idea to our feature request form? Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to the product development team for their consideration.

If there are any other users with feedback regarding the Contextual Panel could you please submit your feedback here! Thanks!