Skip to main content

Is it possible to reference custom data on another page in the same document? I have a number on 3 different pages and I would like to total them all on the master page.

I looked through the "How to use Formula's" help article but I couldn't find anything about referencing another page.

Hello there. Thank you for posting in the Community!  The best possible way to accomplish this would be through data linking. Here is an article that goes more in depth about this feature and how to use it and another one that shows how it can be used with smart containers. However keep in mind that data linking is an Enterprise-only feature. So if you do not have an enterprise subscription then it won't be possible to use this feature. If you have any additional questions, let me know!

Hi! I’m Micah from Lucid’s community team. 👋 Jumping in here to share about Lucid’s Data Trusted User Group. This group is made up of knowledgeable users who regularly analyze and visualize data in their work. As part of this group, you’ll have the opportunity to connect directly with Lucid’s product team, gain early access to beta features, and share insights about your needs, shaping the future of Lucid’s data solutions 🎉 You can learn more and request to join here. Thanks!