Skip to main content

I have a very simple diagram for some reason 2 of the rectangles have become scrambled. They look fine in the editor but when I export as PDF or PNG they come out... scrambled. They also show up scrambled in the preview in the file list browser under "Recent Documents" (see attached screen shot). 

I'm pretty sure this is a bug... I also did a bug report but there was no way to attach an image there!

Hoping for some help in how to save this diagram! Thanks!

Hi David thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! We were recently made aware a bug some users are experiencing where dashed lines and shapes are not exporting correctly. I've added this to our report of affected users with our development team.

I was able to replicate the issue on my document and recognize that this issue may hinder your workflow. As a workaround I recommend halting the use of the dashed lines/shapes temporarily and using the solid and dotted lines as these have been found to not be affected (The first option and last three options in the Line Style Menu). 

While using these two types of styles I was able to produce accurate PDF JPEG and PNG exports. I have attached a screenshot for reference as well of which ones worked for me.

Hope this helps I will keep you updated as soon as we hear from our development team!

I am very sorry for the inconvenience. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.