Skip to main content

We are looking to cancel our current team account on renewal as as a non-profit we can no longer justify the expense as we have significantly reduced our Lucid usage as now have other free options.

The question is, if we decided to reactivate in the future with fewer or different users than currently would they be able to edit any existing documents, regardless of which previous team member created them?

Hi @christine , since this deals with your subscription, I am directing this to our billing team who can assist you with your cancellation. The team works through tickets in the order they are received, and you can expect a quick response to your email associated with your Lucid account. Please refer to that email for further correspondence.

If you want to maintain all of the documents owned by the account, I would recommend transferring all of the documents to a single user, as all accounts will be converted to free accounts and will maintain the documents that they currently have in their account.

Please let me know if you have any further questions!

@christine, I forgot to add, you can resubscribe at anytime and the documents in your account will remain with you. Any new/previous users you invite to join your new team will also bring any existing documents with them when they join the team account.