Skip to main content

Hi
I am using Lucid chart SCIM2.0 API's for my app integration. 
does SCIM2.0 API's have any rate limit or api calls per minute? 
any documentation around that? 

Hi there

Thank you for contributing to the Lucid Community! That's an excellent question there's a rate limit of 100 requests / minute and the HAProxy burst limits currently stand at 5 requests per second.

For any other questions regarding our SCIM API please reference our developer documentation and let me know if you have any further questions!

Hi @richard u
Thanks for the response 
as Lucid have 100 request/minute limit I really need to handle that situation something like wait for few seconds till the limit refreshed. 
For that I need a details like what is the error response like status code(Hopefully its standard 429) does error contain any info like after how much time the limit gets refreshed ect. 

I dont found such details on developer documentation. 

Thank you for your message.  Yes the response code should be 429 when the rate limit is reached for SCIM requests!

Hi! Updating this thread with exciting news - we've recently launched Lucid for Developers a community space dedicated to supporting and connecting our users working with the Lucid API and our most technical features.

In this section the developers actually building Lucid’s APIs will be available to answer your most technical questions just like this one. Furthermore here we plan to announce new endpoints tools and guides to help you have the best possible experience developing on Lucid’s APIs. You can browse existing posts connect with other users with similar questions and goals and ask questions of your own by creating a new post or leaving a comment. Thank you and we're excited to hear from you!