Skip to main content

Its been 2 years since the request for the freehand tool and your acknowledgement of its popularity request - can you define a date when this will be available as the lack of said tool provides a significant limitation to the work I have started to do with the software

Hi Michael thanks for your post! I'm pleased to say that our newest product Lucidspark has a freehand drawing tool- please see this article for specific information about that feature. Lucidspark is a virtual whiteboard designed for brainstorming. If you'd like to learn more I recommend checking out this page for a general overview of what Lucidspark can do and our Getting Started with Lucidspark article for a basic tutorial. Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks but how can I use this tool to draw within a basic floor plan?

Hi Michael I recommend making your floorplan in Lucidchart using our floorplan tools (or you could start with one of our floorplan templates.) You can then import this Lucidchart document into your Lucidspark board and use the freehand drawing tool on the floorplan as needed. Hope this helps!