Skip to main content

Hello

I have been trying to set up voting on Lucidspark for the users on my Team account and I had a couple questions. First off if I were to write in instructions where would this be visible to the voting participants? Or am I the only one able to see them? 

Second of all do I have to be on the board the whole time the voting is in session? Or is there a way I could implement a set time? Thanks!

Hello!

Thanks for posting in the Community! The instructions will be visible to the participants and to you once you start the voting session. They will be visible throughout the entire voting session. I have attached a screenshot of what they should see on their end.

To answer your second question you do not have to be on the board during the voting session. You would still have to be active on the Lucidspark board in order to start the voting session but you will not have to be there the whole time as participants vote. Just add a time to the “timer” section and toggle on the “Timer Ends Voting”. This will ensure that nobody puts in votes after the timer has gone off. For more information on voting check out this Voting article from the Lucidspark Help Center!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

¿Habla español? ¡Haga una pregunta aquí!

Fala português? Faça uma pergunta aqui!