Solved

Query how Extract Lucidchart Diagrams from Confluence Database

• 8 February 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Hello Lucid Support,

I trust this email finds you well. I'm currently seeking to ascertain the page, space, and user associated with each Lucidchart diagram created in our Confluence Server instance.

Despite attempting SQL queries within the database, I've encountered difficulty in pinpointing these details accurately. Therefore, I'm reaching out to inquire if there's an alternative method or resource available to determine this information reliably.

Your guidance or assistance in this matter would be immensely helpful. If there are specific procedures or avenues I should explore further, please do not hesitate to inform me.

Thank you for your attention to this request.

Best regards,

icon

Best answer by Phillip W 14 February 2024, 17:20

View original

Comments

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hey @Amani -- thanks for posting! So what you’re currently asking for is NOT built into the Lucid plugin. What are you exactly are you trying to achieve here?

Badge +1

Hello Philip,

Thank you for your reply. 

As we proceed with the migration from Confluence Server to Confluence Data Center, one crucial aspect involves transferring our Lucidchart diagrams to the Draw.io plugin. However, despite our efforts, locating these Lucidchart diagrams within the database has proven to be challenging.

Our goal is to identify the exact location of each Lucidchart diagram, including the associated page, space, and the user who created it. This information is essential for ensuring a smooth transition and enabling each user to migrate their own diagrams to the new instance.

Given that we have over 1000 diagrams to migrate, we need everyone's assistance in this process. If you have created or used Lucidchart diagrams within our Confluence Server instance, we kindly request your cooperation in identifying them and providing the necessary details.

Regards,

Amani

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hey @Amani -- thank you for the reply and clarity! After checking with our internal teams, if you search for macroName:lucidchart, that should pull up all pages with Lucidchart macros on them. 

Let me know if this helps!

Badge +1

Hello @Phillip W 

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate your request for further details regarding macroName:lucidchart, the specific table where I should conduct the search. Below, you'll find all the CONTENTTYPE entries we have in our ATTACHMENTS_BACKUP table. Additionally, I've included the Confluence content type for Lucid diagrams in our Confluence’s instance : application/vnd.lucid.confluence-onprem; minorEdit=false.

Regards

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hey @Amani -- thank you for the reply! Sorry about the confusion, I maybe should have been more clear. macroName:lucidchart is not a table name, it's a search query you have to use in Confluence's search feature.

However, based on the details in your last message, it sounds like you’re using Lucidchart OnPrem (which we no longer support) instead of the Lucidchart Diagrams Connector (which we do support). In this case, you’ll want to use macroName:lucidchart-onprem

Hope this helps!