Skip to main content

It is great that for mind map templates the collapse/expand work automatically while editing in the lucid app on browser.

I couldn't find any way where I can publish it for my viewers.  Viewers also have an option to collpase/expand any given branch so that they can focus on one part of the map while browsing the map.

Is it currently possible?  It would be great if we can have such an option soon.

thanks

-suresh

Hi Suresh

Thanks for posting on the community. Unfortunately the expand/collapse function in mind maps only applies for users who are able to access the diagram in the editor not for published or view-only versions of your document.

If you'd like to promote your use case for this idea to our product development team please add it to our feature request form.

In the meantime you may be able to work around this issue by creating hotspots that toggle different laters of your mindmap. Hotspots will be active in published versions of your document. To learn more I recommend reading our Actions (Links) and Hotspots article.

Hope this helps!