Skip to main content

Looking to build a product catalog using Lucidcharts - does anyone have an example ? 

Hi Shannon thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! I definitely want to hear suggestions from the broader community if anyone else has worked on something similar but I'd love to share a few resources about features that you might find useful as you put together your catalog:

• This Page and Document Settings article from the Lucidchart Help Center describes how to utilize Pages with appropriate formatting and size for your catalog. Other tools here such as Rulers and Guides may also be helpful to you in setting up and arranging your content.

• Utilizing Data Linking would allow you to import external data perhaps information about your products into Lucidchart so that you can easily associate it with images or shapes and visualize it in the catalog. 

• Incorporating Layers into your catalog could allow you to add supplemental information or context about your products. If you associate Actions with these Layers viewers could simply click a shape to reveal or hide this additional content. 

• Finally when you're finished publishing your document would allow others to view and interact with the catalog without having a Lucid account of their own - perfect for sharing digitally!

I hope these resources are helpful as you're getting started! Please let me know if you have any specific questions and I'd be happy to continue helping.