Skip to main content
Solved

Printing to 24" x 36" Results in 8.5" x 11" Drawing on an 11" x 24" Sheet

• 28 June 2018
  • 1 reply

Hi All

I'm trying to print to paper size 24" x 36" but the result comes out as an 8.5" x 11" drawing on an 11" x 24" sheet (a "slice" of the 24" x 36" sheet).  What I want is a poster size image on a poster size paper.

My printer is known good and I frequently print to it from the same computer using a CAD program.  My computer is a recent laptop running Win10 Pro with the latest updates and the printer is a Canon iPF770.

Any ideas why my drawing isn't actually 24" x 36"?

Thanks!

Hi Paul

Thanks for reaching out! Sorry for the trouble I'm happy to help. If you look on your document's canvas you'll notice dotted lines that create different tiles throughout your document. These dotted lines indicate each page that would be printed and the content within each tile is what would be printed on each page. You can adjust the size of these page tiles in your Page Settings found in the right-hand panel in the editor. Under Page if you adjust the size you'll notice the tiles also change on your canvas and printing should function as you intend. I have attached a screenshot for reference. Please let me know if you have any other questions.