Skip to main content

I'm trying to print some charts. There are 5 different pages and two of the pages expand past the single Letter sized sheet. I wanted these pages to print exactly how they look in Lucidcharts with the page dividers. So instead of printing 5 sheets I want 10 sheets (page 3 spans over 3 sheets page 4 spans over 4 sheets). Printing these landscape on standard size printer paper. See example of one page span below.

When I go to print the pages that only span over 1 sheet work fine.

However the two pages that span over multiple sheets are not printing correctly. First it's only printing one sheet instead of the 3 or 4 that I wanted. They're also portrait even though it's set up as landscape and the scaling is off (see below).

Any help would be appreciated!

Hi Claire

Thanks for posting in the community! The best way to print these sheet separately is to split up the pages that span multiple sheets. To do this you can create individual pages for each sheet and move the shapes on additional sheets to their own page. This will ensure the work prints properly and give you the separate printed pages you'd like. Let me know if you have any questions. Hope this helps!