Skip to main content

Unable to keep the slides always visible while building my presentation slides

Hi Utsav

Thanks for posting in the Community!

Just to make sure that we are on the same page please review our presentation mode article from the Lucid Help Center and let me know if you have any questions about the set up or intended functionality.

If you're unable to resolve what you are experiencing with the information provided in the article please send a screenshot and a detailed description of the issue so that we can better understand your specific situation.

Thank you!

I have created 2 slides in the page I have the Always show slides toggle active. On the canvas i cant see the slides region active for both the slides.

I was using the slides visibility earlier and it was working fine. from last week the slide boxes are not visible the visibility of slides region on the canvas is very helpful while building presentations. please assist me if there are any settings that need to be tuned or please look into it if this is a bug.

Hi Utsav that is strange! After clearing cache and cookies could you try opening your document in a private or incognito window to help us narrow down the potential cause? Could you also try connecting to a different network or disconnecting from your VPN (if applicable)? Sometimes account performance issues can be related to internet security/speed or browser issues. These steps will help us eliminate that possibility. For help with opening an incognito window please see this community post.
Let me know if these steps help and if not please reach out to our support team here.

HI Whittney I tried the presentation mode after clearing the cache and cookies I also tried it in another browser but sadly the issue still persists.

I am reaching out to the support team as directed by you. Hopping to get a resolution ASAP.
My everyday work is mainly revolving around Lucid Chats now a days. 

Hi Utsav thanks for that response! I have gone ahead and started the ticket process for you. Plan on a representative reaching out today with more support.