Skip to main content

I have a free account and I need to editing my project but for some reason when i try to add shapes there is a constant premium pop block that it says I'm trying to access premium shapes and looks like i need to upgrade. I have not even used up the free account space.  I have no idea how this changed to premium as i used then few hours ago and now i can used then i cant edit anything basically. Can this be resolved please? As far as I know I haven't changed or upgraded my account. Please help

Hi Gladys 

Thanks for reaching out in the Lucidchart Community! If you are seeing a popup about premium features you are trying to access a functionality not available to free accounts. Please note that free accounts are limited to creating 3 documents with up to 60 objects per each so this may be the reason why you are hitting a paywall. For more information about our account levels please review the Account Types article from the Lucidchart Help Center and if you are interested in upgrading right away visit our pricing page. Let me know if you have any further questions.