Skip to main content

I am trying to import slides from powerpoint and i thought i added the add-in but i am at a loss

Hi Charles thanks for posting in the community!

We currently support diagram imports from Visio Gliffy Draw.io and OmniGraffle. The PowerPoint Add-in is for inserting diagrams from Lucidchart into PowerPoint. You can find more information in this Microsoft Integrations article from our Help Center. Alternatively you could export the slides as an image and insert it to Lucidchart. However we're always looking for ways to improve. If adding the ability to do this would be useful for you please let us know via our feature request form

Please feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions!

I have been trying to install the lucidchart add-in for powerpoint (16) and repeatedly i get an error message telling me my browser (internet explorer) is out of date. My default browser was edge i changed it to chrome removed the add-in and rebooted my pc still getting same stupid error when i try to install the add-in. this looks like a bug to me. can it be fixed?

Hi there thanks for posting in the community! It looks like we may need to gather a bit more information on this so I am moving your post to a support ticket. You should receive an email confirmation promptly.