Skip to main content

Is there a way to create a polling\voting question with ability for a respondent to select a number 1-10. For example, “On a scale of 1 (poor) -10 (exceptional)  how would you rate ….”

Hi @milleta3, thank you for posting in the community. I’m happy to share a few options that may work for your use-case!

If you would like to host a voting session for your collaborators where they vote on objects on the board, the best way to achieve a 1-10 scale is to add all the numbers to your board before the session. I’ve created an example of what this may look like: 

Alternatively, we have a few different scale options in our Visual Activities template gallery which will allow collaborators to respond to the slider activity and move the arrow along a scale.  

It’s also possible to collect anonymous responses using Visual Activities. I’ve added an example GIF demonstrating this feature:

I hope this helps! Please feel free to let me know if this is not what you are looking for, or if you have any questions!

Since, my board already had a Visual Activity and it doesn’t seem intuitive to use voting and Visual Activities together I created a second Visual Activity (modified the NPS template) for voting. It looks like this:

Thanks, for your thorough response!

Hi @milleta3, thank you for sharing your workaround - I love the idea of using the NPS Visual Activity template for the 1-10 score and placing the two activities together! 

We love seeing how everyone uses Lucid so please continue to share your ideas and examples in the community, and let us know if you have any questions. Cheers! 🙌