Skip to main content

For the love of everything please let people permanently skip onboarding. It's extremely annoying to click on a Lucid link a coworker gives me and get the dang onboarding screen again and again. I'm happy without you configuring my tutorials templates. Not allowing me to skip is user-hostile. Forcing me to refresh the page or reclick a link every time is user hostile. Be user friendly not user hostile.

Thanks

Tony

Hi Tony thanks for posting in the community!

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with our persona picker. The most likely cause of this issue is that 3rd party cookies are disabled for your browser. Would you mind enabling 3rd party cookies and then trying again? Please take a look at this article for information on how to do this.

If this doesn't solve the problem could you please try opening a private/incognito window and trying again? If this solves the problem then you might have an extension that is causing trouble and uninstalling it should allow you to access Lucidchart normally.

If neither of those options work please submit a ticket with the following information:

• Could you confirm if the issue persists on a different browser?

• Could you confirm is the issue persists when connected to an alternate network (or disconnected from your VPN if applicable)?

• Could you send a screenshot of the issue so I can see what you are seeing?

• Could you send a screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output? You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl + Shift + J (if your computer is a Windows / Linux) OR Cmd + Opt + J (if your computer is a Mac).

This will help us investigate further. Thanks!