Skip to main content

Hello

I have a ton of pictures that I've copied the address from linkedin for the picutre.  At one time they all showed up but now it is just a grey circle with a line through it. 

Hi Ron 

Thanks for posting in the community! Sorry for the trouble you're having with your org chart pictures-I'm happy to help. Just to make sure we're on the same page about the intended functionality and set-up of org charts in Lucidchart please take a moment to review Org Charts article from our Help Center.

To start I would recommend following the instructions in the article to refresh your data. If this doesn't help please try re-uploading your data to replace the current data set. Additionally you can try uploading your data into a new document. 

I have the same problem.  I have just created a request: #3997282.
Perhaps there was a solution recommended for this thread hence I'm posting the request here as well.

Hey Morne

Thank you for posting in the Lucid Community! LinkedIn image urls are publicly accessible however they will often block access to images after a period of time. To work around this you can upload the images directly to Lucidchart.

Apologies for the inconvenience--let me know if you have any other questions! Cheers!