Skip to main content

Hello mates!

These disgraceful texts keep popping up when I drag a connecting line and no one in my office has an idea of why.

This happens in all my files since I started using meaning I probably didn't do anything to trigger this nuisance.

Last but not least I've been trying to start a subprocess box but the "+" won't show. How can I fix that?

Thanks for your time and help!

Hi Romario thanks for posting in the Lucidchart Community! When dragging a new line from a decision diamond shape (as seen in your screenshot) Lucidchart will automatically add text to the line which you can then edit. This is intentional as the the decision shape usually leads to multiple paths (e.g. “Yes” and “No”) You can change the default color of new text by clicking on an empty space on the canvas and then changing the text color. You can learn more about styling lines in this video from our Help Center.

Regarding the plus in the subprocess not appearing: You can adjust shapes from the BPMN 2.0 shape library via the toolbar that appears when selecting a shape. Here you can select the subprocess marker und “Activity Marker” (see screenshot).

Hope this helps!