Skip to main content

Hello there Lucidchart help customer service

when I export my work into pdf document I cannot read the text on my chart. So I go to zoom from 1% to 25% it makes it way to big and I cannot even move through my document.

Please help!! 

My essay is due and my instructor will not be impress

HA!

Thanks a bunch Mimi.

Hi Mimi! Thanks for commenting in our community! Please review our Export Your Lucidchart Documents article from the Lucidchart Help Center. Let me know if you have any questions about how downloading/exporting your document should work. If your chart very wide it will be very difficult to read after exporting. 

Once you have reviewed this article here are some specific things to check when exporting your document:

• Try the export in a Chrome Incognito browsing session. This often improves performance by clearing your cache and cookies and disabling your extensions.

• Sometimes issues like this can be related to internet connection speed or network security. Please try the export again on another network ensuring that you are on a strong stable connection.

If you want to share a screenshot of your document I'd be happy to take a look.