Solved

PDF image turns all blue after setting saturation to -100

• 26 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

A new issue popped up across all of my projects in that I import a PDF image, go to fill color, effects and set saturation to -100. Normally this leaves me with a monochrome image but now its all blue-ish. It exports to PDF monochrome and prints monochrome, only the working page is blue-ish. What is this feature and how do I turn it off? The pink bars are what I put on top of image.

icon

Best answer by Leianne C 30 April 2024, 03:28

View original

Comments

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @Grady 

Can you please take a look at the similar use case reported to Adobe, which may help you out.

Solved: Blue overlay coating on PDFs pages - Adobe Community - 13604595

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

Hi @Grady, thank you for posting in the community and @Humas1985 for assisting here. I was able to reproduce the issue you described and it looks like you’ve come across a bug. I have reported this to our development team. 

In the meantime, it looks like the blue colour does not appear if you toggle WebGL off in the editor. This can be done by selecting View > Rendering > Use WebGL and un-selecting this option. For help with disabling WebGL, please see this Community post:

I apologize for any disruption this may cause, and I will update this thread with any new information about a fix.

Please follow along on this thread for updates, and post any additional questions or concerns below.

Badge +1

Thank You! Turning off WebGL solved my issue. This issue popped up mid project, seems as though when I was dragging my mouse across the screen I accidentally hit some mouse button when this happened, could be coincidence? I’m looking forward to a permanent solution.

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

Good news, @Grady! I have heard back from our development team, and it sounds like the issue you experienced should now be resolved. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. Please let me know if you continue to experience issues or have further questions.