Skip to main content

Is there any PAN Firewall Stencils? Or Meraki Equipment?

Hi Zod thanks for posting in the Lucid community - I'm happy to help! Lucidchart doesn't currently have dedicated shapes for Palo Alto Networks or Meraki equipment - the closest match it currently supports can be found in the Network Infrastructure shape libraries as shown below.

However if you have access to these shapes in another format such as Visio stencil SVG or even image you can import them into Lucidchart to create your own custom shapes. For further instructions on all three of those processes please take a look at our Shape Libraries article from the Lucidchart Help Center let me know if you have any specific questions.

I certainly understand where more specialized shapes could be beneficial to your use case. If you'd like to see support for shape libraries like this in the future our development team would love to hear more about your use case details via this feature request form. They use ideas submitted here when prioritizing improvements to Lucidchart. Thanks for your request and apologies for any inconvenience!