Skip to main content

Page title in each page (tab) is not updating from text in the tab name like it used to; the title of each page is now the title of the last (rightmost) tab’s title. This just started happening on all of our Lucid chart diagrams, even diagrams we have not updated for months. It appears to be a bug or a very inconvenient new feature. :)

I have tried disconnecting from our VPN and that does not help.

I have tried opening Lucid in an in-private browser window and that does not help.

If I try to export any page in the doc a window opens up about Comment-Only Sharing; and when I cancel the export workflow, all of the pages in the doc adopt the name of the page I tried to export.

Hi @Tim Hayes 

Similar issue has been already reported in the community - looks it stem from a failure in functionality related to how page titles are derived and displayed. You can also take a look at it for your convenience.

Page Name field from Master no longer updating correctly in child pages | Community (lucid.co)

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Hi @Tim Hayes.

Good news! I have heard back from our development team, and it sounds like the issue you experienced should now be resolved. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. Please let me know if you continue to experience issues or have further questions.