Skip to main content

In my brainstorming sessions we’ve been using emoji reactions to quickly respond and give feedback on the ideas we came up with. After reacting I want to pull out the ones that people reacted positively to but sometimes everyone uses different emojis and I want to make sure I don’t miss any. Does anyone have any suggestions for how to move forward with only certain ideas?

Hi there thanks for posting in the community! I recommend using Lucidspark’s Gather tool to do this; it allows you to collect and group all sticky notes of a certain kind. In this instance you could gather all sticky notes with a positive emoji reaction. For example below I’ve created a Lucidspark board where my collaborators and I have brainstormed different types of fruit then reacted to them with whatever emojis we wanted - there’s a wide variety of positive and negative reactions!

Next I selected all the sticky notes chose “Container Options” from the context menu and selected “Gather.” 

After choosing “Reaction” as the Gather criteria you can choose all emojis with positive connotations from the list.

Next choose “Gather” and Lucidspark will group all sticky notes with one of those positive reactions into a container so you can move forward with only those ideas!

I hope this was helpful! If you have any additional questions feel free to take a look at the Gather article from the Lucidspark Help Center.

¿Habla español? ¡Haga una pregunta aquí!

Fala português? Faça uma pergunta aqui!